In Ed Gein’s house, authorities found…
- Four noses
- Whole human bones and fragments
- Nine masks of human skin
- Bowls made from human skulls
- Ten female heads with the tops sawed off
- Human skin covering several chair seats
- Mary Hogan’s head in a paper bag
- Bernice Worden’s head in a burlap sack
- Nine vulvas in a shoe box
- Skulls on his bedposts
- Organs in the refrigerator
- A pair of lips on a draw string for a windowshade
- A belt made from human female nipples
- A lampshade made from the skin from a human face
And a paaaaaartridge in a pear treeeee
"What life? I've been away."
benedict by gareth iwan jones
Arin "Grump" Hanson.
Let your arms enfold us. Through the dark of night. [x]
Barry, can you but in a floating burger with eyes, smiling, gently floating right to left across the screen.
Thank you Barry